Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare kale caesar salad or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make kale caesar salad, today.
Wait till you taste this kale Caesar salad if you think a standard Caesar salad is excellent! It has everything you love about a traditional Caesar. It’s made with crisp romaine, garlicky croutons, a creamy, flavorful dressing, and Parmesan cheese, but I also add healthy green kale. The dark, curling leaves provide a lush, rich feel to the salad. Furthermore, after being rubbed with olive oil and a pinch of salt, they have a soft texture that contrasts well with the crisp lettuce.
This kale Caesar salad recipe would be an excellent side dish for any dinner this season (even special occasions!). But, if you’re anything like me, you’ll want to place this dish right in the middle of your plate. If that’s the case, top this kale Caesar salad with crunchy chickpeas and chopped avocado for a hearty lunch.
To make the kale caesar salad, the ingredients which are required in this kale caesar salad recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 1 bunch stemmed curly kale
- 1 teaspoon olive oil (extra virgin)
- The sea salt
- 5 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- Vegan Caesar Dressing or Homemade Caesar Dressing
- 1 cup croutons (homemade)
- Vegan or shaved Parmesan cheese Parmesan
- Optional roasted chickpeas
- Optional: 1 avocado, diced
To make the kale caesar salad, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the kale caesar salad and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- In a large mixing basin, tear the kale into bite-size pieces. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt to taste. Massage the leaves with your hands until they wilt.
- Toss in the romaine lettuce. Drizzle with half of the dressing and mix once more.
- Top with the croutons and Parmesan in a serving dish. Serve with more dressing, roasted chickpeas, and avocado, if preferred.
Kale Suggestions for Serving Caesar Salad
This kale Caesar salad is a delicious nutritious meal when topped with avocado and chickpeas. It’s also a popular side dish. Serve it with your favorite protein, such as veggie burgers or homemade pizza, or with one of these comforting classics:
- Shells with Stuffing
- Vegetarian Lasagna with Baked Ziti
- Eggplant Parmesan
- Mac and Cheese from scratch
You may prepare the dressing and croutons, as well as massage the kale, up to 2 days ahead of time. Refrigerate the kale and dressing, and keep the croutons at room temperature in an airtight container until ready to serve. Just before serving, fully construct the salad.
Conclusion (Kale Caesar Salad Recipe)
So, this is all about the “Kale Caesar Salad Recipe” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!