Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Jalapeño Popper Dip or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Jalapeño Popper Dip, today.
This Jalapeño popper dip is the result of turning conventional Jalapeño poppers inside out. Instead of filling the Jalapeños with a creamy, cheesy mixture, you slice them up and whisk them into a creamy, cheesy dip. I’ll warn you right now: it’s unbelievably tasty. This Jalapeño popper dip has all of the rich, smokey, sour, spicy taste you’d expect from a typical Jalapeño popper, but you get to scoop it up with tortilla chips, which provide an incredible salty crunch. Make it for your next party or game day gathering, and it will go in seconds.
To make the Jalapeño Popper Dip, the ingredients which are required in this Jalapeño Popper Dip recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 3 Jalapeño peppers, 2 whole and 1 cut in half crosswise
- 1 unpeeled garlic clove
- ½ cup thick Greek yogurt made with whole milk
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, with a little more for sprinkling
- Heaping ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup breadcrumbs (panko)
- ½ tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, with more for drizzling
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Garnish with chopped chives
- To serve, tortilla chips
To make the Jalapeño Popper Dip, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Jalapeño Popper Dip and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Preheat the broiler in the oven and line a baking sheet with foil. Place two entire Jalapeños and one Jalapeño half on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt to taste. Wrap the garlic clove in foil and lay it on a baking pan with a sprinkle of olive oil. Broil the Jalapeños for 10 to 15 minutes, or until soft and blistered.
- Set aside to cool after removing from the oven. When the Jalapeños are cold to the touch, peel and remove the loose skin with your hands (using gloves if preferred). Remove the seeds and membranes from the peppers by cutting them in half. Chop the peppers finely. Remove the garlic from its paper and pound it into a paste using the back of a chef’s knife.
- Combine the yogurt, onion powder, salt, smoked paprika, garlic, and roasted Jalapeños in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss the panko with the olive oil in a small bowl. Transfer the yogurt mixture to a small skillet or baking dish, then top with the cheese and panko. Broil the topping for 1 to 5 minutes, or until golden brown. The time will be determined by your broiler.
- Take out of the oven. Slice the remaining Jalapeño half thinly and scatter the slices over the dip. Serve with tortilla chips and chives on top.
Conclusion (Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe)
So, this is all about “Jalapeño Popper Dip Recipe” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!